Many of you have shared your concerns about a possible connection between:
- the introduction of a Correction Coefficient in Luxembourg and
- the “opening of the Statute”?!
You can find the answers to the questions below in the attached communication:
- What are the applicable statutory provisions?
- Should staff be afraid of “opening” their Statute?
- In Luxembourg, is there a recent prehistory of a Corrective Coefficient applied in Luxembourg?
- What can/should the European Commission do about this major problem?
Miguel Vicente Nunez