Union Syndicale Luxembourg (USL) needs to collect and use certain information about our members in order to be able to communicate with them and offer them our services. USL complies with the General Data Protection Regulation, and protects the rights of data subjects. In doing so, we also protect USL from the risk of data breach.
At USL, we respect everyone’s right to privacy and want to keep your personal data private.
Rest assured that:
– We do not share your data: all personal data you provide to us is controlled by USL, and USL will never disclose your information to a third party.
– We only use your data to send you information about our meetings, campaigns and services, and to contact you about matters relating to your membership of the union.
– Your data is stored securely: USL takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. We take security measures to protect your information against access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
– We only keep your personal information for a reasonable period of time, which is the duration of your membership and the rights and obligations that membership entails.
– If you wish to request a copy of your data that we hold, please contact Union Syndicale Luxembourg firstname.lastname@example.org .