Union Syndicale Luxembourg, a staff union that listens
LISTENING = DIALOGUE = PARTICIPATION = CONCERTATION = NEGOTIATION …
AND NO "EMPTY CHAIR" POLICY
Union Syndicale, a staff union that listens…
- Every Monday the US-L Delegation of the Commission holds a meeting, which is open to all staff, from 12.30 to 14.00h in JMO B2/036.
- Every Monday evening, the Executive Committee meets from 18.00 to 20.00h.
- Whenever necessary, General Staff Assemblies on specific issues are organized: Cedies, salaries, assessment and promotion, contract agents, etc.
- Regular general assemblies of all US-L members are held to decide on policy.
- Every year, more than 500 staff members consult the US-L on problems of a social or legal nature.
- The US-L takes part in all "social dialogue" meetings and other negotiations with the administration.
- The US-L takes an active part in the work of the Staff Committee, and in all the various joint committees, to defend the interests of staff.
- The political secretariat is at your service at all times, all the year round.